Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodachrome
From: Peterson Arthur G NSSC <PetersonAG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:25:42 -0400

Simon,

No, apart from a very rare K25 roll, or an even rarer K200, the vast
majority of my Kodachrome usage over the years has been K64,
non-professional.  I used to mail it away in Kodak pre-paid development
envelopes, but in recent years, as I said, I've been getting consistent
one-day turnarounds right here in Northern Virginia.  I know that doesn't
help anybody else, but I just thought I'd throw my "two cents" into the ring
in case anyone were interested in the information.  :-)

Art