Subject: Re: [Leica] Agfa Scala
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 00:17:27 +0100

Mark

I have used the pro lab thus far for the enlargement that I have hanging on
my b&w wall.  However, I have started printing the images on my Epson Photo
printer with great success.  I was prompted to try this after seeing a post
from Tina Manley where she said something about the darkroom is for
processing and digital is for manipulation and printing (apologies Tina if I
mis-quoted there).   Not quite lab quality but pretty damn close.  They do
lose the green/grey cast though.

Simon

Amateur images at http://www.phoenixdb.co.uk/leica

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> What's your technique or how do you have it blown up?
> Mark Rabiner

> Simon Lamb wrote:
> >
> > Doug
> >
> > I love Scala too and do most of the B&W stuff with it.  We're lucky in
> > London that there are four branches of Joes Basement and KJP that do
Scala

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Agfa Scala)
Message from "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Agfa Scala)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Agfa Scala)