Subject: Re: [Leica] Agfa Scala
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 15:51:26 +0100

Doug

I love Scala too and do most of the B&W stuff with it.  We're lucky in
London that there are four branches of Joes Basement and KJP that do Scala
processing.  All the B&W images on the link below are Scala at various
speeds from 200 to 1600.

Scala enlargements get a sort of very very faint green/grey cast which in
certain images gives an interesting additional depth.  The quality of the
enlargements is superb and is a match for a lot of B&W negative film.

Simon

Amateur efforts at http://www.phoenixdb.co.uk/leica

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Agfa Scala)