Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 20:05:52 -0700

Doug Cooper wrote:
> I intend to take some K64 out in Manhattan, to see whether it's just the
> bucolic stuff that it mangles, but I really don't like it much.  (Is K25
> much different?)<<<<<<

Hi Doug,

Don't get hung-up on KR as you might like to check what the status of
the film is from KODAK and the processing and are they still producing
it.  As I understand they have stopped making K200 and one of the other
asa rated films.
ted

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome)