Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA M6: nightmare
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 17:13:43 +1000

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Ever woke up looking UP at a toilet? It is not recognizable!

Hi Mark.  Yep, I've done that.  Was watching the movie Patton on telly
after a hard week at work, feet up, all relaxed.  During an ad break I
leapt up and bolted for the loo. My heart was asleep it seems.  Got to
where I was going and it went 'thump, .... thump, ....nothing'  I looked
down, said 'beat ya silly thing!'.

Next thing I knew I was waking up with a sore head.  Couldn't understand
why my pillow was so cold and hard (tiled floor), and why the light was
on (the loo light).  Opened my eyes and couldn't figure out what I was
looking at.

Felt awful..

Regards

Rick (I don't go to the loo during Patton any more) Dykstra

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] LHSA M6: nightmare)