Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA M6: nightmare
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 12:25:44 -0700

John Collier wrote:
><Snip>
> I awoke screaming and my wife had to sedate and restrain me, they figure
> that, if I watch my diet, I should return to some semblance of normalcy in a
> few days.
>
> Could we please lay off the "Should I Buy An LHSA Black Paint Special"
> thread for a while? Thanks, Doctor's orders.
>
> Cheers
>
> John Collier
>
> A true story, honest.

I ate rotten Chinese food in a college cafeteria and woke up at one point
looking UP at a toilet and stall walls.
Ever woke up looking UP at a toilet? It is not recognizable! Expecailly when you
are hallucinating with food poisoning! I thought the Aliens had beamed me up and
were doing experiments on me! I'll spare you the gory details!
Food poisonings I've had three times in my life. It's amazing what you can survive!
Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] LHSA M6: nightmare)
Reply from Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au> (Re: [Leica] LHSA M6: nightmare)