Subject: [Leica] 24mm finder needed
From: "Gib Robinson" <robinson@sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 05:24:52 -0700

I believe it was Jim Brick who commented that the 24mm is the widest lens he
can use without a finder. Although I own a 24mm finder, I would prefer to do
without it because it is an annoyance. I can "see" the entire field of the
24mm if I hunt around in the viewfinder. I don't know what relation there is
between what I "see" and what I would get. If Jim is around, perhaps he can
fill us in on his technique and experience.

- --Gib