Subject: Re: [Leica] "Quick" DOF calculation
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 19:27:45 EDT

In a message dated 5/21/00 1:43:04 PM, stephen.holloway@balcab.ch writes:

<< The reason I do it is because I like to look at the pictures, because
other people like to look at the pictures, because I like taking
pictures (especially with an M Leica) and because sometime in the future
someone may delight in finding a shoebox stuffed full of negatives
showing little slices of street life in a small Swiss city at the turn
of the century. >>

I can support that . . . in fact, it's rather cool . . .

Bob (admires a good shoebox) McEowen