Subject: Re: [Leica] a question regarding the R3
From: "Fernando Martins" <fer@caleida.pt>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 02:58:18 +0100

> themselves to consider...a good clean IIIc or F can be a joy to use...And
> don't neglect to look at the Canon screwmount cameras...or, for that matter,
> the new Bessa R, which will take any Leica screw mount lens, is a new
> camera, has a 1.2000 of a second shutter.....THe point is, there are

yes, I know the Bessa R, I'm thinking about getting one of those, maybe
still this year (I got an LS-2000 to buy before that...).

and what about the original screwmount Voigtländer Bessa L? has anyone
used this one with leica screwmount glass? is there any other screwmount
lenses worth getting?

thank you in advance for your time.

fernando.