Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 metering question
From: "Fernando Martins" <fer@caleida.pt>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 23:22:10 +0100

> We use Leicas and we pay mucho dinero for them. So much  so that we must
> justify this morbid obsession. We justify it by pretending - and some times
> believing - that Nikons and Canons are inferior instruments.

hummm........ aren't you guys sick or anything? <BG> :-)))))))))

> You think that Nikon is well built just because it has the fastest motor and
> most accurate metering system?

of course not. nikon is well built because it lasts and takes a lot of banging
while still keeping working.

> Do you think that Canon is good just because
> the EOS 3 has the most modern shutter and a 45-point focusing  system?

of course not. I dont' like canons at all, as a matter of fact, and rop one of
them and you're in the market a replacement (NOT canon...)

> Of course not. My Leica is the best. It has to be, I paid thousands for it.

ok. I understand. I can live with that ;-)

fernando.

Message from "Fernando Martins" <fer@caleida.pt> (Re: [Leica] M6 metering question)
Message from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] M6 metering question)