Subject: RE: [Leica] a question regarding the R3
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 20:54:28 -0400

There are Russian copies of Leica screwmounts....most folks on this list can
tell you far more about them than I....There are also the Leica screwmounts
themselves to consider...a good clean IIIc or F can be a joy to use...And
don't neglect to look at the Canon screwmount cameras...or, for that matter,
the new Bessa R, which will take any Leica screw mount lens, is a new
camera, has a 1.2000 of a second shutter.....THe point is, there are
relatively inexpensive ways to start into the world of interchangable lens
rangefinder cameras.....THEN come the Ms....and bankrupcy..:-)

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Fernando Martins" <fer@caleida.pt> (Re: [Leica] a question regarding the R3)