Subject: Re: [Leica] Somewhat OT - Enlarger adjustment
From: J Vaughan <sthawk_ontheroad@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 19:34:38 -0700 (PDT)

Ummm...
 Did you put a straightedge across your baseboard?
I have a 45MX and discovered this problem.
Besslers are bulletproof.
If  I recall you will need to shim the back side of the lens stage to
align front to back and the side to side is done with a screw.
 A simple small level will align it.
Level your baseboard first then Move  to the negative stage and the
lens board...

Jeremy