Subject: Re: [Leica] Disassemble a DR-Summicron
From: J Vaughan <sthawk_ontheroad@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 19:29:40 -0700 (PDT)

 Barring physical abuse.. (god knows there's been enough mental abuse
on this list..) Yes the black ring un screws....
Warning: without the proper tools... you risk scratching an element...
If the lens is scratched send it back!
If the coating is worn off get it re coated. If my memory serves. the
drs had soft coating...
Shine a flashlight through it to see what you can see.

Lenses are repairable.

Jeremy