Subject: Re: [Leica] Somewhat OT - Enlarger adjustment
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 19:37:57 EDT

Walter,

I would suggest getting a high quality alignment tool, and then spend some
time getting your enlarger set up accurately.  I use a "Parallel" made by
Versalab.  It's very easy to use and extremely accurate, being laser guided.
The 23C is a workhorse enlarger, and should be capable of giving you sharp
prints.  I would guess that it is out of whack, and needs adjusting.  Good
luck!

Richard Wasserman