Subject: Re: [Leica] "Stock" options
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 07:12:32 +0000

Tina Manley wrote:

> Inview/Stockview is available for Windows!
snip.
> This is not a program that you will ever outgrow.  It does everything.

Having used it for over 5 years, I concur.  I spoke to designer Jim Cook
night before last in Los Angeles and he was excited about upcoming new
release and even more capability from the newest Panorama database it
runs on.

You can get Exactly! for free, but all it is is PhotoByte
repackaged--and that was a difficult program to start--no way to change
forms or anything.

Inview is worth every penny, especially when you start to cost out the
hours you will spend with the program and its efficiency.

donal
Donal Philby
San Diego
www.donalphilby.com