Subject: Re: [Leica] "Stock" options
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:09:45 +0100

on 30/3/00 4:31 am, Henning J. Wulff at henningw@archiphoto.com wrote:

> At 7:32 AM -0800 3/29/00, Gib Robinson wrote:
>> I've reached the point where I want to start cataloging digital images I
>> have on photo CD's in a searchable database. I've been looking at a software
>> program called Portfolio by Extensis; but I don't know much about the
>> options. Any suggestions?
>>
>> --Gib
>
> If you're using a Mac try 'iView Multimedia' from
> http://www.scriptsoftware.com. It's shareware ($30) and does a better job
> generally than Portfolio.

I just downloaded this and Henning's absolutely right. It beats the pants
off Portfolio... what a GREAT bit of shareware. This is the catalog program
I've been looking for. Thanks, Henning, I owe you a beer.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk