Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Leica Camera-Handling
From: "Rick Dykstra" <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 23:38:15 +1100

G'day from 'oz.

was at a Eurythmics concert in '87, in Melbourne, up in the  front row. A
fella near myself and the three girls I was with (another story) pulled out
a canon 'thing' with a big zoom bomb and started snapping away at Dave and
annie.  the security guy nearest helped this amateur photog over the rail so
he could get some better pics.  a little while later the security guy gave
him his stage pass, and two minutes later the photog was on stage, taking up
close pics of the stars, who must have thought he was the official shooter,
cause they played along just a treat.  You should have seen that photog's
face!  He got his moneys worth.

Regards

Rick Dykstra