Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Leica Camera-Handling
From: Jon Lister <freespeech@jalister.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:43:41 +0000

Hello to you ALL. I have just re-subscribed to the LUG. I recently
photographed the Dayton Ohio band "Guided BY Voices";my first rock concert
since "The Jam" at the Paradiso in Amsterdam in 1981. This resulted in my
attempts to construct my own web-site. It is a slow process and I still have
much to do.
Every picture you see was taken using Leica M cameras. The GBV pix were
taken with 2 M6's with 28 & 50mm lenses. All were scanned using a Coolscan
into a PB G3. Once I can get used to the technology, I can't see myself
working any other way.
Jon Lister
For those of you interested you can check it out at:
http://www.jalister.free-online.co.uk.