Subject: [Leica] Ecuador and Galapagos.
From: "Birkey, Duane" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:37:29 -0500

Gerry,

Greetings from Ecuador,

I will be happy to answer any questions you might have about Ecuador.  I've
lived here in Quito now some 6 years....    I haven't been to the Galapagos
yet... as we are waiting for kids to get a bit older (so we can leave them
with someone).  My Mom and Dad went on the short 4 day trip and he wished
they had gone on the 7 day one.  I would definitely encourage staying the
extra days visiting Quito and the Highlands... There are lots of things to
see and photograph... If I'm in town (Quito) and your schedule allows it, I
would be happy to meet you for dinner or take you and your wife somewhere
for a day.

For the best pictures of Ecuador on the web.... (I'm partial though) visit
"Duane's Photographs of Ecuador" at  http://duane_birkey.tripod.com

I'm in and out of the office a lot over the next couple of weeks, so I may
not respond imediately.

Duane

HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador