Subject: [Leica] Re: B&W slides
From: kwilcox@mail.davison.k12.mi.us (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:35:43 -0400

I find b&w transparencies to be "eye dazzlers!" If Scala film/processing
were not so expensive It would be a "regular" film for me.

Ken Wilcox

At 10:16 AM -0500 3/13/0, Dave Fisher wrote:
>> From: jacques leonard <email@videotron.ca>
>> Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W slides
>>
>> >Hello all.  I know the subject has already been discussed on the LUG ,
>but
>> >any advise on shooting with Black & white positive film is welcome .
>
>> Agfa Scala is the answer.
>
>Thanks to the many LUGgers who helped me with this same question a month or
>so ago, as you say, Scala is the answer. The job I was doing was copy work,
>and I was impressed with the results. I had some left over and went out
>shooting and was impressed with those results as well, but seems like a pain
>in the butt to print. What do I have to do with these, get a slide duped
>onto neg? Does anybody actually use Scala to do their primary shooting?
>DGF PHOTOGRAPHY
>http://home.golden.net/~tekapo

DO NOT use the reply fuction! Address any response to wilcox@tir.com

- ----
Ken Wilcox                        Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits

				      preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
						   <kwilcox@gfn.org>