Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Leica Camera-Handling
From: Jeff Spirer <>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:59:17 -0800

At 04:50 PM 3/13/00 +0000, Jeremy Kime wrote:
>I've stolen a few shots at concerts where photography was banned and there
>you have to be quite surreptitious in your camera handling.

The best way to shoot at concerts without permission is to look like a fan
rather than a photographer, using something looking like a
point-and-shoot.  I have had photographer passes at concerts numerous times
with all sorts of restrictions (no flash, restricted to certain areas,
etc), and everyone with a point and shoot happily snapped away.

Jeff Spirer
One People:
Axiom Records: