Subject: Re: [Leica] That Cosina Lens Name Issue, Take 197
From: Jeff Spirer <jeffs@hyperreal.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:57:03 -0800

At 05:05 PM 3/15/00 -0500, Marc James Small wrote:

>'Nuf said.  Time we got back to cameras and photography.  Discussing this
>is a bit like discussing religion:  you either understand why such
>labelling is an improper and immoral act on Cosina's part, or you don't.
If this is like discussing religion, then it should read "you either
believe that it is improper or immoral..."

If the choice is to "understand" or not "understand", it sounds more like
dogma than a discussion.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.hyperreal.org/~jeffs/gallery.html
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/