Subject: Re: [Leica] Film & Airport Security X-Ray Machines
From: Jeff Spirer <jeffs@hyperreal.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:56:45 -0800

>that his 400 film would be harmed. I agree with you that if you go to third
>world countries, or provincial airports in Eastern Europe or Russia, then
>there may be some danger.

Which third world countries have you had problems in?  I've traveled in
Africa and Latin America without any problems, in fact, far better
treatment for film than in Europe.  I have a trip planned to the Middle
East (and hopefully Southeast Asia) and am wondering what experiences
people may have had in airports there.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.hyperreal.org/~jeffs/gallery.html
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/