Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 or separate meter ??
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 07:41:07 -0700

On previous threads about meters it has come up that the incident and
reflective modes in the Sekonic 508 do not give equivalent readings (off
about a third to half a stop) and that the modes are not separately
adjustable. I assume this also applies to the 408. The Sekonic 508C is able
to have the two different modes calibrated separately but is substantially
more expensive.

John Collier