Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinion on Light Meter
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:15:04 -0800

All this talk about buying and using light meters is almost a waste of
time., hell all you have to do is buy an M6, learn how to use it and it
works beautifully!  Low light, highlight, lots of light, damn near no
light, it works.  Little bitty red arrows light up press button, click,
perfect exposure!

And if you want it even better than that, pick-up an R8 and you're
laughing all the way to light meter heaven!

Hell I haven't carried an extra light meter since I started using the R8
and M6 in combination.  And there isn't any better light metering team
on the market!    Yeah I know a dozen of you will argue with me, but
that's cool as you're entitled to your opinion also.    But look at it
this way, I'm older and that makes me right! :):):)
ted