Subject: Re: [Leica] new to group
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:45:03 -0800

"C. E. Workman Jr." wrote:

> I'm a new user to this group, but after seeing all the non-Leica email that
> I'm being deluged with I may opt out.  I thought this would be about using
> Leica cameras, but so far all I've seen is a bunch of email on MAC computers
> and stereo speakers.  And to think that I was cautioned to only talk about
> Leica M cameras and not even mention my screw mount Leicas!  Is it always
> like this?>>>>>>>

Hi  Chuck,

Welcome to the Leica suicide group, this is where some days you want to
cut your throat or figure out how to get through the screen, tear out a
jugular or two and get away with it  because folks get off on weird
things that have no relevance to the Leica ...whatever model.

Then there are the truly great never ending how to use a Leica, and
everything you ever wanted to know about which lens fits every other
body and it's just a wonderful exciting gabfest of real time shooters
telling about their assignments or happy snap times with their Leica
picture taking machines.

So welcome, hang tight and if you have any questions on the Leica ask
away and trigger some Leica action conversation.,  as there isn't any
place better in the world for Leica stuff than right here!

ted