Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinion on Light Meter
From: "Timothy R. Kuntz" <covbldrs@usit.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 06:21:39 -0500

Ted - I, for one, want to that ALL the folks (including you) for their input to this.  Back when I had a dozen cameras I had a Luna Pro and now that I'm 52 and down to my M4P and a $1.50 as-is plastic box I figured I'd expand my user collection a bit and get another lens (35) and another body.  The thead has gone on forever, but it has given me a perspective from MANY view points - that IS valuable.

 On another note, (Brian et al.) there is a Java based program (about $200) that allows posting messages in categories and is much easier to SELECTIVELY navigate and even a chat room.  I can't for the life of me remember the name of the program but one place where it is used is http://www.shooterstalk.com/index.html .  You can search it, it posts by your selection in either topical or chronological fasion, and there are archived sections. It thus relieves you from going through the hundered and some messages a day and to focus only on the topics of interest.

Warmest regards,
  Timothy Kuntz

33 N.W. Sixth Street        covbldrs@usit.net
Pulaski, Virginia  24301    540-980-4874

TPM Coordinator              540-674-3940 voice, voice mail
BBA Friction Inc.              540-674-2380 fax
3994 Pepperell Way        877-443-3075 pager
Dublin, VA 24084             tkuntz@bbafriction-inc.com

VTAUG Educational Coordinator    www.vtaug.org