Subject: [Leica] Now: prove yourself
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 12:32:09 +0100

This is the chance for  those LUGgers who have all the answers to Leica's
current marketing and product problems. Although the company name is not
mentioned, the job advert to which I am referring is almost certainly for
Leica. The company is described as having a world-wide top image for
optical products, located west of  Rhine-Main. They are looking for a
Product Manager with world wide responibility for sales in the lower double
digit million area, with shared responsibility for product development. Now
guys, show what you can. More details : www.dr-weber-partner.de under
reference number F 583 (the home page was not yet updated for this new
position when I looked at it this morning.) Good luck!