Subject: [Leica] Summicron 50 hood
From: Julio Marcos <jmarcos@DonJulio.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 01:23:46 -0800

I just got a summicron 50, the version before the current one, from Don
Chatterton. It looks excellent. The hood is the plastic round one with a
couple of holes. I would prefer a squarish, more compact one like the 35
summicron. Is there anything out there?

I'm going to try it out tomorrow with some Kodacrome 25, which is also a
first for me. I just tried out K64 last week, got some nice people
pictures with nice balanced tones, but found out to be a bit grainy for
my taste.

- -Julio