Subject: [Leica] enlargers
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:01:21 -0700

To the person who offered me a V35: Sorry I must've deleted your email
before I had a chance to reply: If that's the 4x5 model, let's talk! ;-)

I have a Super Chromega C760XL right now and fussy alignment aside, it's
decent and was really really cheap, like $130. But I have 4x5 negatives
that I'd like to enlarge too. As an aside, I'm having fun with the view
camera and think being able to process one sheet of film at a time is a
great way to learn a lot about black and white film in a relatively
short amount of time.
- --

Jeff Segawa
Somewhere in Boulder, Colorado