Subject: Re: [Leica] Etc.-tol
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 08:41:18 -0700

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> My personal experience as to the real quality and efficiently of the developer
> is so far very minimal. But I think it is looking promising.

Any impressions as to how it compares contrast-wise to 1:2 Dektol, Mark?

I started off with 1:7 and 1:3 solutions of Neutol NE (I have no idea
what the "NE" stands for and Agfa's literature has been unenlightening)
and find that it produces relatively low contrast results with the MG IV
RC.  No particular reason for choosing the "NE" save that I went to
Mike's Camera late one Sunday and they were out of Dektol.

- --

Jeff Segawa
Somewhere in Boulder, Colorado