Subject: Re: [Leica] Color Print Film
From: Doug Cooper <visigoth@echonyc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:20:44 -0500 (EST)

I've been shooting chromes for most of my working life (mostly Scala,
Velvia, and recently Provia F), and I'm just beginning to get interested
in color printing.  I have access to a lab, and a great instructor.  My
question is this:  the world of color print film is entirely new to me; do
you Leicaphiles prefer any particular flavor?  I have no particular
allegiance to yellow or green boxes, and I'm happy to use consumer film if
it's thought to be as good as the professional line.

cheers,

Douglas Cooper