Subject: [Leica] Noctilux pictures
From: "Mike Gil" <pasuno@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:01:36 PST

I have gone over the financial and technical information regarding the
purchase of a Noctilux and it makes sense on paper to purchase one.  What is
holding me back are two things, one which one should I purchase the one with
or without the lens hood.  The second thing is I like to see more pictures
taken with this incredible lense to see its full potential.  Does some one
have links to pictures taken with this monster and does some one have
pictures of this lense to put as wallpaper, so my decision to purchase can
be more made.

mg

ps

Thanks for the varied opinions regarding my battered M4-P.  From the
information put out I found out that the version I have has a brass top
plate and wont fall apart like later versions.  So for know I'll keep
looking the way it is .... a green one would look nice.