Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux pictures
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:21:48 -0500

At 01:01 PM 2/24/00 -0800, you wrote:
>I have gone over the financial and technical information regarding the
>purchase of a Noctilux and it makes sense on paper to purchase one.  What
>is holding me back are two things, one which one should I purchase the one
>with or without the lens hood.  The second thing is I like to see more
>pictures taken with this incredible lense to see its full potential.  Does
>some one have links to pictures taken with this monster and does some one
>have pictures of this lense to put as wallpaper, so my decision to
>purchase can be more made.
>
>mg

Mike -

I would get it with the lens hood.  There are several photos on my web page
using the Noctilux at 1.0.  See in the Honduras portfolio Ordinando, Weldi,
and Amilcar.  Weldi was used to illustrate the article in Photo Techniques
on the Noctilux.  If you can get that issue, there are lots of Noctilux
photos and good info.  If you take pictures in the dark, you can't do
without a Noctilux!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP