Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica M wrist strap...
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:33:32 -0800

I bought the GMP grip and a 1950's movie camera  wrist strap.   The strap
screws into the GMP Tripod screw mount.  It fits well and gives just enough
reach for my largish hands to fire the rlease.    Very secure, and cheap.
The GMP grip is the part I find most valuable as it allows iyou to grab the
camera very securely and carry it 1 handed at your side.  The strap
re-imnforces that with security to know you won;t drop the camera.

Frank

The neckstrap lugs are mounted a little too
high on the body for me to keep my wrist in the strap comfortably and work
the shutter release/wind lever properly. It would be better if there was a
plate bolted to the camera baseplate that the strap attached to instead.