Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: M6 Viewfinder rangefinder patch flare CONTROL ??
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:22:47 -0800

I was under the impression that people had already complained to Leica, that
Leica had acknowleged there was a problem, and had basically said "no fix in
the forseeable future".  Frankly, I'd rather try and ameliorate problem
myself and get on with shooting rather than expend energy yelling at Leica
when they already know about it.  It's a whole lot better for my blood
pressure.

Paul Chefurka