Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash settingh for Leica IIIf and others
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:17:49 -0800

I have an eight page publication from Leitz which I acquired about the time
I purchased my IIIg, 1957.  It is entitled "Leica Flash Guide Numbers and
indicates the settings for the red dial and the black dial.

If someone with a scanner and a fax will indicate their fax number, I will
fax it to them so they can place it on the LUG. I read my Email in the
evenings but can receive a fax during the  day at 510-763-4086.

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com