Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS - Ein Stuck
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:02:30 -0800

I think the price is too low... not that I am interested in it.

$4500 is lower than the price of a regular M6TTL plus 35/1.4.  I would
say that put it on eBay, and have some Japanese collector bid $10,000
for it, so that you can buy a regular M6, Noctilux, 35/1.4, 90/2 ASPH,
and have some spare change.

Ken Iisaka kiisaka@pacbell.net
Lost in Mill Valley in Marin County, California