Subject: [Leica] TTL battery drain
From: mike pailliotet <pailliotet@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:11:58 -0800

Hi everyone,
A few weeks back I sent my six month old TTL to New Jersey to have them
look into the reason behind the mysterious battery drainage going on
with my "bagged but uncocked and turned off " M6.
A week and a half later I got it back and it worked fine for a week or
so then poof!  Dead battery again .
Well I sent it back again and low and behold they sent me a brand new
camera ! Jease louise I hope this one works !
Now if I can only get back my fifty some odd dollars I had to pay for
shipping and insurance. (what  a cheap skate!)
Mike Pailliotet