Subject: Re: [Leica] re: BW photos- agency fees rip-off
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 10:32:07 -0800

In any event, I sussed the original message from this agency to be spam that
had made it onto the list (you don't have to be subscribed to the list to
send post to the list, if you know the address). Some of the more crafty
spammers of late have been using a "Re:" line in their message headers to
make it look like their message is in response to something that was sent to
them---instead of unsolicited junk e-mail, which is all it is.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.