Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilford 3200 Delta
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 10:10:04 -0800

Or about ISO 1250, if you process it in Microphen. Granted, you're losing
some shadow detail at EI 3200 or faster, but since I usually reserve this
film for "available darkness" situations, the loss of shadow detail doesn't
bother me too much---it still has good contrast and a tonality I like in the
highlights and mid-tones. Night shots I took of cops on the street during
WTO, decked out in their Darth Vader riot gear, came out really well.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.