Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodachrome Blues
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 12:20:00 -0800

I doubt if they're shipping it to Europe from Canada. Below is the link to
Kodak's list of labs using the K-Lab processor (an automated Kodachrome
processor they intro-ed a few years ago, and which seems to have supplanted
the traditional K-14 processing line). I send my Kodachrome to either the
Tukwila plant (down by SeaTac airport) for next-day service, or to A&I in
Los Angeles through a local store (3-day turnaround, by FedEx). You can get
mailers for both Kodak's labs and for A&I, which ought to give you better
than 5-week turnaround.

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/consumer/products/klabs/dealers.shtml

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.