Subject: [Leica] Cosina lenses
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 10:58:19 +0000

>>>I have been using the Cosina/Voigtlander lenses for quite a while now
and I will put down my highly subjective opinions of these...<long snip>
<<<

This is far more valuable to me than saying "one lens is a 9.4 and one
is a 9.6" as in the BAS test. A written impression based upon real use
from someone who is familiar with the alternatives.

As Tom suggests, this does not replace a thorough technical analysis,
but it complements it meaningfully. A good user report is the first
information I like to have about any lens.

Thanks for your thumbnail reviews, Tom--

- --Mike