Subject: Re: [Leica] Voightlander Heliar 15mm - carrying case?
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 01:18:20 +0800

ZaaX@aol.com wrote:

> I recently bought a Voightlander Heliar 15 mm lens for my Leica 6M and am
> looking for a case to carry the lens and finder. How do others pack these two
> items in their camera bag? Is there a special case made for these? Do you
> have any thoughts on how to carry these items without damaging them? Any info
> on this will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Zack Schindler

Cosina/Voigtlander offer the lens case C-1 for the 15/4.5 or 25/4.0
lens.  The case has two separate compartments: one for the lens and one
for the finder.  Note that the lens compartment has enough room to
accomodate the lens with LTM adaptor and rear M cap fitted.

The US/Japanese version is finished in brown, and the European version
is finished in black.  The price is US$20 each.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Joseph Yao