Subject: Gauntlet revisited was: RE: [Leica] ...And lies there....
From: "Jonathan Borden" <>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 19:16:12 -0500

It really depends. You say that you are a really really good printer. Your
magazine is terrific and I believe you are a really good printer. If you are
as good as you say you are I am certain that I would be able to see the
differences between inferior and superior lenses. Are you able to bring out
the very best a lens has to offer?