Subject: Re: [Leica] And the Gauntlet just lies there..or...How about a reality check?:-).
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:02:38 EST

In a message dated 1/18/00 9:46:52 AM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< But will we ever get beyond this "mine is bigger than yours" crap relating
to brand names, and concentrate on photography with the camera we all
prefer? We seem to miss the point, stressed by Erwin over and over in his
test reports, that most photographers, shooting under "real-world"
conditions, do not begin to have the skills and abilities to make use of
that final x% of lens quality that may well be the difference between an L
lens and an N or C lens.

B. D.>>

Thank you for an attempt to end the clash of the Aspherical Egos ;).

Scott Stewart