Subject: Re: [Leica] Who was that photographer?
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:34:15 EST

<<I'm looking for the name of an American photog who

published a book of b&w, probably Leica stuff on American suburbia -

probably mid-sixties.  One shot i believe has a white toilet or two sitting

in the middle of someone's carefully tended front yard.  Was it Robert

Frank?  Somehow I don't think so.  Any ideas?>>

There was a book titled Suburbia by, I believe, Bill Owens, done around that
time.  It showed lots of carefully tended tract houses, inside and out. But
I'm thinking it was done in Medium format.

Scott Stewart