Subject: [Leica] Who was that photographer?
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 07:58:30 -0800

I'm racking my brain, but his name won't come to me.  So I thought I'd rack
your brains too.  I'm looking for the name of an American photog who
published a book of b&w, probably Leica stuff on American suburbia -
probably mid-sixties.  One shot i believe has a white toilet or two sitting
in the middle of someone's carefully tended front yard.  Was it Robert
Frank?  Somehow I don't think so.  Any ideas?

Paul Chefurka