Subject: Re: [Leica] luna pro S,F,SBC + M3
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:40:09 EST

In a message dated 1/28/00 5:34:26 AM, xavier.logean@epfl.ch writes:

<< But I don't know which one to choose.
I probably don't need a flashmate => not the luna pro F
The S sems to be smaller than the SBC, but has a diferent scale. >>

I use a Polaris flashmeter, which is a well made, small, incident/flash meter
that will just about fit into your shirt pocket. I believe they also now
offer a semi spot metering attachment as well. It's $220.00 at B&H, about
$100.00 less than the Gossen Luna Star F. I've knocked it around for well
over a year with no problems. It matches the Minolta flashmeter IV that I use
in the studio, and it's been in the shop three times since I bought it 5
years ago.

Scott Stewart