Subject: [Leica] You mean Leica?
From: "Eno" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 03:50:11 -0500

SNIP
<<<<The fact that one lens is better than the
other is irrelevant, except of course to us. ;-)
<<>>>>
SNIP

its bout time!
All of this stuff - results matter; its the photographer not the lens; you
need to test or you don't; who cares about the camera; Leica pictures are
the same as others; no they are not; ad infinitum.

 The 'fact' that the new 19 is better than the old 19 is more important than
someone's picture.  The picture is good, it's better when its with a Leica
and it's a good shot ( or a persistently rare thing..) if its on a canopod.
I could go browsing around looking at all the nice nikon and canon images
that are all over the place and e-mail lists and express my artistic
loveedovies and hold up a sign.
Ohh... it's with a nikon on velvia? it's at the national park the caverns.
I don't get so excited these days when some shot is taken with a nikon FX or
mr. eos.  Oh it's with an EOS!
Put your mouth where your money is.

eosno